Click to Home
Help Center
Go To Search
How do I Volunteer at RFC-TV?
RFC-TV equipment and facilities are owned by the City of River Falls and are reserved primarily for use by River Falls residents. Persons eligible to become Access Users and use RFC-TV equipment and facilities include: All River Falls legal residents, defined as “residing within River Falls city limits”; Residents of surrounding townships/areas when he/she will be working on a River Falls program; Members and employees of commonly recognized local non-profit organizations which serve the River Falls community.

Call 715-425-5400 or e-mail

Community Television

Show All Answers

1. How do I Volunteer at RFC-TV?
2. How do I submit a program for playback on RFC-TV Channel 16?