Community Development: Planning Services
The City of River Falls Plan Commission is the City's planning body and is responsible for planning activities. The Plan Commission's duties include review of annexations, special use permits, planned unit developments, preliminary and final plats, site plans, street vacation, tax incremental districts, street dedication and naming, and zoning changes.
The Plan Commission meets on the first Tuesday of the month or more often if necessary. Meetings are open to the public and the meeting dates, times and locations are noticed in the local paper and are posted at River Falls City Hall.
- Public Meetings and Agendas
- Multifamily Residential Design Standards ( 17.73)
- Subdivision Regulations - See Title 16
- City of River Falls
Available Forms (see also Forms page)
Long Range Planning
- Comprehensive Plan
- Sewer Sewer Area Plan (available for review at City Hall)
- Historic Preservation Plan
- Downtown Design Plan
- Traditional Neighborhood Design Plan