Click to Home
Help Center
Go To Search
First-Time Liquor License Applicant
Before returning the required documents below to the Clerk's Office, please contact the Clerk's Office to discuss license availability. 

Required Forms

Required Information
  • Current Wisconsin Seller's Permit
  • Federal Employer Identification Number
  • A lease or ownership papers which show possession of the premise
  • Registration with the State of WI as a Corporation, LLC, etc...