Click to Home
Help Center
Go To Search
Requesting Public Records
Open Records Request Form
To request any public records from the Municipal Court, please fill out this form. Your options to submit include to:
  • Save to your computer, fill out electronically, and email to the Court; or
  • Print and fax to 715-425-0233, or mail to the Municipal Court office at 222 Lewis Street, River Falls, WI 54022.

Paying for Records Requests
Please contact the Municipal Court to determine the total costs of the records request prior to submitting your request.

Payment will need to be made in person at City Hall or by Check or Money Order via US Mail.